LIGHT UP HOPE, LIGHT UP GOLD FOR CHILDHOOD CANCER AWARENESS
Let’s turn the world GOLD!
GOLD is the color of strength, courage and resiliency
GOLD is the symbolic color of childhood cancer
In September, every year, Childhood Cancer International members and the whole community of childhood cancer champions, advocates and supporters encourage iconic buildings, historic landmarks, monuments, bridges and natural environments to Go Gold by lighting them up in GOLD or by hanging huge gold ribbons in these places.
Show your support kids with cancer and turn your homes, workplaces, schools and communities GOLD!
For the month of September, we encourage you to THINK GOLD in 8 more different ways…
- POST MESSAGES in your facebooks, web sites and social media.
- DISPLAY GOLD RIBBONS: the bigger, the better; the more visible, the better; the more creative, the more attractive it will be.
- WEAR anything GOLD, take a SELFIE, POST and SHARE. ENCOURAGE and INVITE others to do the same.
- Invite your social media friends to LIKE the GOLDEN VOICES of WE ARE ONE.
- Bring your families, friends, communities together. CREATE instant HUMAN GOLD RIBBONS.
- Create joyful GOLDEN MOMENTS for families of children/adolescents with cancer and the survivors.
- TWEET and SHARE GOLD NUGGETS of WISDOM from STORIES of parents, families, caregivers and survivors. TWEET messages of support from your friends or supporters who are celebrities or influentials.
- SPEND a GOLDEN DAY with a survivor, a child with cancer or their family.